- Journey to Kuching, Sarawak to witness the Rainforest World Music Festival in full swing. This unique festival draws in renowned international musicians and indigenous performers of Borneo for not-to-be-missed performances.
- Spend a night in the home of one of the regular performers of the festival and learn all about the sape – an instrument used by some of Borneo’s indigenous musicians.
- Borneo offers rare treats for the nature lover – see Orangutans at the Semenggoh Sanctuary and the quirky proboscis monkeys in Bako National Park.
- Explore one of the world’s largest cave networks and witness a sunset hunting exodus of millions of bats, twisting through the sky like a plume of black smoke in Gunung Mulu National Park.
- Get a unique perspective on the rainforest of Mulu National Park during an early morning walk through the canopy, which is the longest of its kind in the world.
Full of lush rainforest landscapes, breathtaking cave systems, rolling rivers and lost islands, Sarawak is one of South East Asia’s best kept secrets. Take the opportunity to experience both the culture and the nature of this verdant wonderland on an adventure including the Sarawak Rainforest World Music Festival. This annual gathering brings a diverse spectrum of performers and culture to the coastline of the Santubong Peninsula for three days of celebration, allowing you to soak in both the beauty of the area and the artistic essence of its people. Meet local musicians, visit an orangutan sanctuary and delve into national parks on a jungle adventure you’ll never forget.
10 breakfasts, 2 lunches, dinner
Plane , Private mini van
Cabin (multishare) (2 nights), Homestay (1 night), Hotel (7 nights)
- Sarawak Rainforest World Music Festival - 3 day pass
- Bako National Park
- Kuching - Semenggoh Orangutan Sanctuary
- Mulu NP - Deer & Lang Caves
- Mulu NP - Wind & Clearwater Caves
- Mulu National Park - Canopy Walk
Included activities: Sarawak Rainforest World Music Festival - 3 day pass
Meals: 3 breakfasts
Meals: ● breakfast● lunch● dinner
Included activities: Bako National Park
Included activities: Kuching - Semenggoh Orangutan Sanctuary
Included activities: Mulu NP - Deer & Lang Caves
Included activities: Mulu NP - Wind & Clearwater Caves
Meals: ● breakfast● lunch
Included activities: Mulu National Park - Canopy Walk