Canadian Rockies National Parks Tours (Small Group, 7 Days)
Enjoy a fantastic 7 day tour of the Canadian Rocky Mountain national parks.
Canoe Lake Louise, explore Banff, Jasper, Yoho national parks and get a glimpse of Mt Robson. Visit Whistler, Vancouver and Clearwater on this tour through Western Canada’s awe-inspiring scenery. Marvel at the stunning views, including alpine lakes, waterfalls, giant glaciers and jagged Rocky Mountain’s towering above you at every turn. This tour offers fantastic wildlife spotting opportunities.
Camping $2038 (Solo only)
Hotel, $3620 solo private room
Hotel, $2860 per person twin share
Departure Dates (9)
2019: June 16, July 14 & 28 , August 11 & 17
2020: June 17, July 15 & 29 , August 12
- Fabulous National Park Hikes
- Incredible wildlife viewing opportunities
- View Mt Robson
- Visit Whistler
- Explore Vancouver
- All camping equipment- just bring your sleeping bag if camping
- Modern, spacious & fully air conditioned 14 passenger mini bus or 9 passenger mini bus/SUV
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES (paid locally with tour guide)
- Canoe on Lake Louise $110-$120 per canoe CAD
- Helicopter over the Columbia Icefield $200-$350 pp CAD
- Hike or bike in Jasper national park $20-$40 per person CAD
- Transfer to departure hotel in Seattle
- Local food kitty payment of $100 per person USD –covers 5 breakfasts, 7 picnic style lunches, 5 evening meals (if lodging option is selected then the food kitty is $50 and covers 7 picnic style lunches).
- Tour guide gratuities
Deposit: $ 1000.00 per person due at time of booking - final payment due 60 days prior to departure
Deposit and Final Payment Policies: A $500 non-refundable deposit per person is required at time of booking to hold your package. Final payment is requested 60 days prior to departure. If a reservation is made within 60 days of departure, full payment is required at time of booking. Prixcing is subject to Currency fluctuations until full payment is made. Note: Our tours are planned one year in advance and occasionally the itinerary may need to be adjusted, or schedule changes may occur. Tour management reserves the right to make any adjustments in plans, which may be necessitated due to circumstances beyond our control. The tour organizer reserves the right to make any changes before or during the tour for the comfort and enjoyment of the passengers.