"Military Cruise" - 10% Defence Discount
on sale until November 1 2019
Embark on a voyage through time as you discover the little-known history of how close war was to arriving in Australia.
Hosted by Stephen Larkins (OAM), Alistair Capp, Ron Lyons
departs Sydney 1 December 2019
- Fascinating lectures from ex-military personnel about war and military conflicts along Australia’s southern coast.
- Research workshops with the Virtual War Memorial Australia
- War and military themed trivia and films
- Get-togethers with former service personnel to share stories
- Optional themed shore excursions in Melbourne
Stephen Larkins (OAM): Former army major and Order of Australia Medal recipient, Stephen shares his real-world experience and expertise used to develop the Virtual War Memorial as well as his vast knowledge of Australians in conflict.
Alistair Capp: Retired Lieutenant Colonel in the Australian Army Reserve and former Commanding Officer of Melbourne University Regiment (MUR), Alistair has travelled the world hosting a range of military history and brings a wealth of knowledge on world conflicts.
Ron Lyons: Respected military historian, battlefield guide, speaker and retired Lieutenant Colonel, Ron served for 37 years in the Australian Army Reserve and was awarded the Reserve Force Decoration for his service.
- Exclusive 10% Military discount on all cabin prices.
- * IG inside sateroom is $113 per person per day
- On Board Credit (OBC) for Oceanview and Balcony Staterooms
- ** Oceanview $100 OBC per cabin
- Balcony $150 OBC per cabin
General Terms & Conditions:
Valid until 1 November 2019. All prices and savings shown are in Australian currency. A limited number of offers are available until sold out. Not valid in conjunction with any other offers unless specified. Subject to availability. Available on new bookings only. May be withdrawn at any time. A non-refundable deposit of $200 per person is required within seven days of booking. Full payment is required 100 days prior to departure.