- See Chablis & Burgundy vineyards
- See the Wooden Chapel Bridge in Lucerne
- View the Lion Monument
- Visit a Swiss watch and Swiss army knife shop
- Walking tour of Barcelona's Gothic Quarter
- Visit a French perfumery
- Discover the Secrets of Michelangelo's Florence – see Ponte Vecchio, the Medici Palace & much more on our locally guided walking tour of Florence
- See the Duomo, Basilica Santa Croce, Giotto's Bell Tower, the Baptistery & Piazza della Signoria
- Learn about Florence's leather craft with a demonstration
- Private boat through the canals & islands of Venice
- See the Bridge of Sighs, the Doge's Palace & St. Mark's Square
- See Venice's iconic canals & gondolas
- See Schönbrunn Palace, St. Stephen's Cathedral & the State Opera House
- Scenic drive along the historic Ring Road
- Visit the Old Town Square and see the Astronomical Clock
- See the site of Checkpoint Charlie
- See East Side Gallery
Christmas markets, hot mulled wine, open fires & overcoats - unlike many places, Europe comes alive & fills with magic during the months of Winter. Sip coffee in front of the Notre Dame Cathedral, warm up over Ravioli in Rome, & visit a traditional beer hall in Germany. With 24-days to explore, you'll be feeling à la maison in no time.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Warm your bellies with the best of what Europe has to offer, from steaming plates of paella in Spain to hearty bowls of pasta in Italy. As well as breakfast every day, we'll keep you fed and watered with 11 dinners.
You and your new besties will be snuggling up into twin or triple-share hotel rooms - some quirky, some grandiose and some homely. For a little bit extra, you can also opt to upgrade your own accommodation to your own room.
Room types: single, triple, triple share, twin, twin share